Value my Easykart
Should I choose new or used ? – its a common question for new drivers coming into Easykart. As the basic design of Easykart doesn’t change the residule value of karts is good compared to other karting catagories. However Easykart’s are so reliable that many older karts are still being used and in some cases their value are somewhat over stated in relation to their age.
Easykart has been in the UK since 2006 for Senior karts, 2008 for Junior karts and 2008/09 for Cadets.
We have devised a price guide to help you as a newcomer when you are looking to purchase a used EasyKart.
***DISCLAIMER*** – EASYKART UK CAN NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR VERIFY THE CONDITION OF ANY USED EASYKART FOR SALE LISTED HERE ON OUR WEBSITE. EASYKART UK CAN ONLY VERIFY CHASSIS AND ENGINE NUMBERS AND CONFIRM IF THE EASYKART IS REGISTERED ON OUR DATABASE AND THEREFORE ELIGIBLE TO RACE IN OUR CHAMPIONSHIP.
EASYKART UK ALWAYS RECOMMENDS THAT IF YOU CAN PURCHASE A BRAND NEW EASYKART YOU WILL SAVE MONEY IN YOUR 1ST SEASON !
One thing to remember is that every Easykart will always need at some point a full engine rebuild – its a cost of ownership that you can’t avoid! so you should also consider that factor too. A full rebuild on a Senior engine or Junior engine is approx £425.00 + VAT for a Cadet its approx £325.00 + VAT. Of course Easykarts can have extra’s included in the for sale price like wet tyres on rims, self adjusting brakes and HQ hubs and steering wheels will always increase the price of a used EasyKart as these were purchased as optional extra’s by the owner so bear this in mind too. The owner may have re framed the kart since its original registration and this will also increase the price despite the original date of the kart ,although the Easykart database will show and confirm if and when the kart was re framed.
The price guide below is based on a standard Easykart as it would have been sold at the time. Next to the year of registration in the guide is the allocated race number that the kart was given so this will help you discover the age of the Easykart you are looking at.
Used Easy Price Guide
Senior 125cc Easykarts
- 2006 > 2008 Race numbers 10 to 125 estimated price range £250
- 2009 > 2010 Race numbers 126 to 174 estimated price range £300 > £400
- 2011 > Race numbers 175 to 193 estimated price range £600> £800
- 2012 Race numbers 194 > estimated price range £900 to £1000
- 2013> Race numbers 206 > £1100 to £1300
- 2014> 2015 £1400 to £1700
Junior 100cc Easykarts
- 2008 > 2009 Race numbers 10 > 42 estimated price range £200 > £500
- 2010 > 2011 Race number 43 > 73 estimated price range £600 > £900
- 2012 >2013 Race number 74 > estimated price range £1000 to £ 1100
- 2014 > 2015 £ 1200 > £1700
Cadet 60cc Easykarts
- 2008 > 2009 Race numbers 10 > 28 estimated price range £200 > £700
- 2010 > 2011 Race numbers 29 >47 estimated price range £800> £900
- 2012 > 2013 Race Number 48 > estimated price range £1000 >
- 2014 > 2015 estimated price guide £1000 > £1500